- Nominating Club Officers
- Our Own Club House
- Cert Meeting Recap
- Training: Getting to Know Your Radio
- Bring a radio to play with
- ARES Programming Discussion
- Talk a little about ARES and structure if Roger makes the meeting.
- 19 October 2017, 10:37 amGreat condition. W/mic, usb cable, So-239 to bnc adapter, power cord, CD software, quick start manual, $350- no swaps, no paypal, only c/check or post office money order. QRZ for address and e-mail. ALSO have the ff: items-MatchMaker Feed Network MFJ 2975 H $ 25 HF/6m Vertical antenna MFJ 2386 $75 Ameritron RCS-4 remote coax switch $50 Sky Loop wire antenna by...FLEX 1500
- 19 October 2017, 10:36 amI am looking for Radio Hams still running Linux AX25 BBS Can anyone help please... NOT APRS All the best and thanks from Alan [ G0wda ]
- 18 October 2017, 9:33 pmSan Francisco Section District Emergency Coordinator Len Gwinn, WA6KLK, in the Redwood Valley told ARRL this week that Amateur Radio volunteers in Mendocino and Lake counties have stood down, and things are “kind of back to normal, in that no emergency stations are being operated.” Gwinn, who spent more than 3 decades with Cal Fire and a few more years as a volunteer, said the sound of the wild...
- 18 October 2017, 3:34 pmEmergency communication will be a prominent part of the program at Pacificon 2017, the ARRL Pacific Division Convention, October 20-22 in San Ramon, California, sponsored by the Mount Diablo Amateur Radio Club.National SATERN Liaison Bill Feist, WB8BZH, will speak on Saturday and Sunday. The Saturday session will cover “SATERN and Amateur Radio Emergency Communications in the 21st Century,” whi...
- 18 October 2017, 2:16 pmThe 22 “Force of 50” radio amateurs who deployed to Puerto Rico earlier this month as American Red Cross volunteers have ended their mission and will be back on the US mainland by week’s end. They had been in Puerto Rico for about 3 weeks. “The Force of 50 volunteers demonstrated an extraordinary range of skills possessed by this accomplished team,” said ARRL CEO Tom Gallagher, NY2RF. “There wa...